SEE BELOW TO DETERMINE WHICH GROUP LEVEL FITS YOUR NEEDS
What is the Mentor Group All About?
This monthly memberhship program is all about taking your business or idea to the next level through proper mentorship. Kelly Jefferson ('Kelly J'), is a Certified Professional Coach and also a Certified Life Coach. She founded Natural Girls Rock® five years ago and has built it to be a globally recognizedl lifestyle brand with over 1/2 million followers on social media platforms. Moreover, was able to retire early from a 16-year career with the Department of Justice, where she was earning a six-figure salary, to do what she loves to do while making even more. To Kelly J, it's not about money....... It's about living ON purpose and WITH PURPOSE.
A note from Kelly J on WHY she chose to launch these private groups?
"My mission in life is to positively INFECT and AFFECT as many people as possible. I want to help you ROCK and reach your goals, and live your dreams.
Are you ready to live the life of your dreams and become your own boss! Join the RockStar Business Mentor Group. This is a monthly membership program that allows exclusive access to a private Facebook group management and hosted by Kelly J.
This group is designed to mentor you through your business start ups, blog and/or brand. It is also for existing entrepreneurs looking to grow their business. I have a passion for helping others ROCK and want to help YOU take your business to the next level.
Aside from being mentored directly by me, you'll be able to connect with other entrepreneurs around to globe to share ideas, strategies, and success stories on how to make your business flourish.
This group is operated by paid 'Monthly Membership'. Please respect the content shared by others, as it may be proprietary to their business model. #DREAMBiG #YOUGOTTHIS"
- Kelly Jefferson, CLC, CPC, (Certified Life Coach, Certified Professional Coach).
ALL ABOUT MASTERMIND GROUPS Forbes Magazine
How does a mastermind group work?
A group of smart people meet weekly, monthly, daily even if it makes sense, to tackle challenges and problems together. They lean on each other, give advice, share connections and do business with each other when appropriate. It’s very much peer-to-peer mentoring and if you are lucky enough to be a part of one, you will most likely see a marked change in yourself and your business.
Here are 7 reasons why a mastermind might be right for you:
1. You’ll be part of an exclusive community. Joining a mastermind typically involves you being invited by the members or going through an application process. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so, depending on the group, quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
2. Advisement. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of “being alone” while running your business is gone. The other members of the group turn into business advisors of sorts and vice versa.
3. Collaboration is the name of the game. You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
4. Extend your network. Joining a mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business, you know how important your network is. By joining a mastermind, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
5. New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
6. Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind, you will most likely find ways to help each other by utilizing cross promotion. Finding ways to help each other through promoting to your respective networks.
7. Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
Masterminds are incredible and can do wonders for your business as well as for you, personally. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it’s quite a bit more fun!
P.S. Once you submit your first payment, you will be emailed a link to become Facebook friends with Kelly J and will be added to the private group. This may take up to 24 hours to get added to the group.
IF you're ready to rock and roll, sign up for the Membership TODAY by clicking on the option that best suites you below:
NOTE: This is a monthly membership and may be cancelled at anytime by logging in to your account or by sending a 'Cancellation Request' to CustomerService@NaturalGirlsRock.com.
List of the actual Current Professions in our Private Mastermind Groups:
Estheticians Office manager Retail store owners Ordained Minister Doula Photographer
Cardiac Technician Baker Bloggers
Boutique Owners Office Manager
Tax Professional Middle/High School Teacher
Salon Owners Personal Trainers Seamstresses Product makers Real Estate Agents Waitress
Police Officer (Detective) Social Worker Human Resources Civil Engineer Nurse Insurance Adjuster Massage Therapist Pharmacy Tech Medical Tech Fashion Consultants
1) Beginner Group (Level One) ($29.00/month): This group is a good fit for you if the topics below relate to your business level....
- Creating your vision for success
- Defining your overall goals
- The importance of image
- Getting your business license
- Securing your domain name
- Getting your logo designed
- Setting up social media pages
- Launching your first newsletter
- How to price your items
- Entity structure
- Website platforms
- Understanding business foundation
- Creating your tag line
- Devising your company motto
- Defining your target market
NOTE: Members of this group typically don't have a website, or newsletter, or social media pages yet.
2) Intermediate (Level Two) ($59.00/month): This group is a good fit for you if the topics below relate to your business level....
- Honing in on your brand voice
- How to stand out among the competition
- Website structure for ease of shopping
- Proper packaging
- Getting in touch with the WHY of your business
- Growing your social media numbers
- Engaging your target audience
- How to increase repeat customers
- Creating the BEST experience ever
- Conversion rates
- Photo shoots
- Product labels
- A closer look a profit margins
- Content to share with your audience
- The importance of apps in your business
NOTE: Members of this group typically already have a website and have been running their social media platforms but need more ways and 'how to's' of expanding their business.
3) Advanced (Level Three) ($99.00/month): This group is a good fit for you if the topics below relate to your business level....
NOTE: THIS LEVEL INCLUDES A 30-MINUTE ONE-ON-ONE MONTHLY CONSULTATION WITH KELLY J (FOUNDER OF Natural Girls Rock)
- How to create products that make money while you sleep
- How to create a brand ambassador program
- How to create a monthly subscription option
- How to publish e-books
- How create great content fast
- Formula for when it's time to pull the plug and quit your job
- How to hire new personal
- How to create Standard Operating Procedures for your business
- Opening a retail location
- Business Insurance
- Event Sponsorship
- Workmans' Comp
- Preventing the burnout of entrepreneurship
Note: Members of this group have a website, business operations are flowing, they know they can create more business and subsequent revenue, they just need to know HOW.