1. Rosewater and coconut milk make the most relaxing and soothing bath. The therapeutic scent of the rosewater is so relaxing and the creamy coconut milk will make your skin super soft and silky. Throw a quarter cup of rosewater into your bath with a quarter cup of coconut milk and soak the stress away.
2. Honey and olive oil are a great mix for a skin moisturizer. The smooth mixture of honey and olive oil make a great moisturizing mask for your skin. Mix these two ingredients in equal parts and a keep the leftovers in a small mason jar in your shower for a quick go-to when your skin is feeling dull or dry.
3. Did you know that brown sugar is filled with vitamin B6 (great for hair and skin) and honey has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties? This facial/body scrub will gently exfoliate while cleaning out some of skin’s impurities along the way. Scrub in a circular motion for about 30 seconds and rinse in warm water.
4. Lip treatments are often overlooked but a little lip balm just isn’t enough sometimes. Using safe un-petroleum jelly and raw sugar make a great little scrub for your lips when the weather dries them out. Rub a little on your lips and rinse with a warm washcloth for a smooth lip that’s ready for a gorgeous gloss.
5. This mixture of lemon juice and egg yolk is great for an anti-redness facial and for spot treating pesky blemishes. Use this treatment about once a week or as needed to give your face a cool, fresh feel and take away redness from blemishes or sun exposure.
Credits: Article courtesy of LuLu's.com