20 Ways to Use Coconut Oil
Posted on January 28, 2015 | 2 comments
1) Deep conditioning hair treatment. Rub a small amount of oil into hair (mostly at the ends), place hair in a loose bun or in a shower cap. Let sit overnight and wash out in the morning.
2) Body moisturizer. Rub coconut oil directly into skin directly after showering.
3) Eye makeup remover. Rub a small amount of coconut oil on eyelashes or waterproof makeup and rinse off.
4) Cheekbone highlighter. Rub a very small amount of coconut oil on the tops of cheekbones to highlight over makeup.
5) Vegetable oil alternative. Replace coconut oil for vegetable oil in your favorite recipes.
6) Wound care. Replace Neosporin for coconut oil to protect and help wounds heal. Can also be applied to small cuts and scrapes to stop bleeding.
7) Dry feet treatment. Combine coconut oil with sea salt to create a foot scrub.
8) Sunburn care. Rub coconut oil on burned skin to help soothe and repair sunburned skin.
9) Stretch mark prevention. Apply coconut oil to stretching skin multiple times a day.
10) Body scrub. Combine coconut oil and sugar to create a sugar scrub to exfoliate and soften your skin.
11) Healthy smoothies. Add a spoonful of coconut oil to your smoothie to help increase your energy.
12) Cooking at high heat. Some oils can't be heated to high temperatures, but coconut oil is a safe alternative.
13) Popcorn topping. Add a spoonful of coconut oil to popcorn and top with sea salt for a sweet and salty treat.
14) Shaving lotion. Rub coconut oil on area to be shaved to replace shaving cream and post shave moisturizer.
15) Lip balm. Rub a small amount of coconut oil on lips for a natural lip balm.
16) Facial moisturizer. Apply a small amount of coconut oil on clean skin in place of usual moisturizer.
17) Moisturizing soak. Add some coconut oil to a warm bath to soften skin.
18) Frizzy hair fighter. Rub a little coconut oil between your palms and rub through hair to tame frizziness and fly aways.
19) Hydrating night cream. Replace your night cream with coconut oil. Apply coconut oil to the areas that tend to wrinkle and crease lock in moisture and hydrate skin.
20) uticle softener. Rub coconut oil on ragged cuticles to hydrate and strengthen nails.
CLICK HERE FOR NATURAL GIRLS ROCK COCONUT OIL. IT'S SO GOOD, WE EVEN OFFER A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION!
Feel free to list below some ways you have used coconut oil....